Bringing Kansas City back to the People
Theresa brings to the table proven leadership in serving on the Jackson County Legislature for eight years. Two of those years as Chairman and two as Vice Chairman. Theresa has always worked for the people being a watchdog for taxpayers’ dollars. Public safety is of utmost importance. Theresa will support our police officers, the people that protect Kansas Citians. Theresa feels small business owners need and deserve our support to be successful, making our community stronger. Theresa will work with community partners on the development of our city.
Over 30 years in business management within the construction industry
Served two terms (eight years) as Jackson County Legislator-Sixth District
Served as Chairman of the Legislature for two years and Vice-Chairman for two years
Served as Chairman of the following committees: Anti-Crime (COMBAT), Budget, Public Works, Finance and Audit, and Intergovernmental
Represented the Legislature on the STEERING Committee for the new Jackson County Detention Center
Click here to order a yard sign!
WHAT THERESA BRINGS TO THE TABLE
- Accountability to Kansas City Residents – elected officials work for you
- Proven strong leadership with 8 years of experience serving as a Jackson County Legislator
- Fiscally responsible – proven watchdog of taxpayer dollars
- Strong supporter of our local police officers and veterans
- Advocate for our community’s small businesses
- Ability to effectively work with other community leaders